A curated collection of 41 delightful recipes that combine the playful creativity of fashion, the deliciousness of food, and the beauty of flowers, in one gorgeous glass. Elegant, edible flowers are becoming more accessible every day—they will taste as good as they look in fragrant drinks.
- practical tips on where to buy edible flowers, whether to choose fresh or dried flowers, how to grow edible flowers at home, and how to use florals in other recipes
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink recipes that are perfect for a baby shower, a Mother's Day brunch, a wedding, or simply entertaining guests
- colorful photos accompany floral mixed drink recipes
- recipes include: Iced Lavender Café au Lait, Rose Petal Almond Milk, Dandelion Tea Cinnamon Cappuccino, Hibiscus Old Fashioned, Plum Rosewater Gin and Tonic, Orange Blossom Moscow Mule
- ideal purchase or gift for: DIY fans, bar enthusiasts, party hosts, chefs and caterers
- ISBN: 9781452172545
- author: Cassie Winslow
- photographer: Doan Ly
- 128 pages
- published in 2019
Cassie Winslow is the founder of the blog Deco Tartelette and the author of Floral Libations. Her work has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, the New York Times, Vogue Paris, Forbes, Grub Street, and Brides Magazine. She lives in Santa Cruz, California, with her husband, daughter, and rescue pup, where they tend to their delightful edible flower gardens.
Secondhand items that are sold on consignment CANNOT be returned. These items include all apparel, handbags, shoes, accessories, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is being sold on consignment, please refer to the item's product page. If it says "Pre-owned", then it is a consignment piece and it CANNOT be returned.
New gift items (ie. not secondhand consignment merchandise) may be returned if unused and unaltered within 30 days of the purchase date. These items include all beauty and bath items, candles, journals & cards, kitchen & home decor, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is new and eligible for return, please refer to the item's product page. If it does not say "Pre-owned", then it is a new piece and it may be returned.