- size 4 (S)
- color: natural ivory background with embroidered trim in shades of blue, red, yellow, green
- content: 100% silk
- rustic loose weave silk with naturally occurring slubs throughout
- elastic cuffs with embroidered and crochet trim hem
- tassel tie split neck with embroidery, crochet trim and smocked detail
- measurements: pit to pit 20", top of shoulder to hem approx 23"
- condition: great-minimal signs of wear
- original retail: $425
Both a Manhattan native and lifelong traveler, designer Ulla Johnson draws from a melange of global references. Batik prints, embroidery, and unique textures are among the cameos in the trademark Ulla Johnson dresses, boho miniskirts, and fringed boots. This push-pull balance of influences instantly set the label apart when it launched in 200, earning Johnson a well-deserved reputation for beautiful, artisanal clothing and shoes.
Secondhand items that are sold on consignment CANNOT be returned. These items include all apparel, handbags, shoes, accessories, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is being sold on consignment, please refer to the item's product page. If it says "Pre-owned", then it is a consignment piece and it CANNOT be returned.
New gift items (ie. not secondhand consignment merchandise) may be returned if unused and unaltered within 30 days of the purchase date. These items include all beauty and bath items, candles, journals & cards, kitchen & home decor, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is new and eligible for return, please refer to the item's product page. If it does not say "Pre-owned", then it is a new piece and it may be returned.