Inspired by traditional workwear satchels, the iconic PS1 family is rooted in function and ease. The PS1 family consists of a Micro, Mini Crossbody, Tiny, Medium, and Large. The PS1 Medium is the second largest body of the family.
- color: gray with brown undertones ("Smoke")
- lambskin leather exterior
- canvas interior
- gold-tone hardware
- flap front with metal tab closure and belted straps
- exterior front zip pocket and gusseted compartment
- exterior back zip pocket
- interior magnetic snap closure
- interior leather trimmed zip pocket
- sculpted top handle
- removable & adjustable shoulder strap with hand-painted edges
- enameled logo tag
- 12.5" width x 8.5" height x 4" depth
- 20" shoulder strap approx.
- 3" top handle height
- exterior: general loss of structure, one mark on back of bag, no visible scratches
- interior: very clean
- hardware: minimal scratches
- Made in Italy
Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The duo met while studying at Parsons School of Design, eventually collaborating on their senior thesis which became their first collection as Proenza Schouler. Named after the designers’ mothers’ maiden names, the collection was bought in its entirety by Barneys New York.
Proenza Schouler makes luxury fashion for the intelligent urban woman of today. The work is generally defined by the use of fine luxury materials, consistently infused with a marked sense of effortlessness and ease.
Secondhand items that are sold on consignment CANNOT be returned. These items include all apparel, handbags, shoes, accessories, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is being sold on consignment, please refer to the item's product page. If it says "Pre-owned", then it is a consignment piece and it CANNOT be returned.
New gift items (ie. not secondhand consignment merchandise) may be returned if unused and unaltered within 30 days of the purchase date. These items include all beauty and bath items, candles, journals & cards, kitchen & home decor, and some of the jewelry. To determine whether a jewelry item is new and eligible for return, please refer to the item's product page. If it does not say "Pre-owned", then it is a new piece and it may be returned.